8 Key Intentions that will Supercharge Your Life
Author: Greg Tharpe
We all are given twenty four hours in a day with choices and opportunities. The choices you make and how you use your time is the key to how successful or unsuccessful you become. If you make great choices and use your time wisely, you can assure yourself a blessed and beautiful life. If you do not make great choices and use your time wisely, you can assure yourself a normal, mediocre or bad life.
“Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers; but his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water that yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither. In all that he does, he prospers.” [Psalm 1:1-3]
If you do not set yourself up for success in life, chances are that you will not have very much success. For example, if you do not intentionally set yourself up financially to where you do not have to get up and go to work every day, chances are you are going to have to get up and go to work. Unless, you are fortunate to be a trust fund baby or win the lottery.
I realize that many have different ideologies of what success means to them. In my opinion, there is no right or wrong, each person has the right to define it in their own terms. However, the definition I am alluding to has to with total life or holistic success, meaning spirituality, wealth, health and happiness.
You have been given the time and potential to manifest the life of your dreams, so dream big dreams. Have fearless intentions of total success, focus and invest your time wisely.
Take time out for these 8 intentions and they will help you increase the flow of happiness, health and wealth in all areas of your life:
- Meditate with the intention of getting in tune with higher wisdom and guidance: Take time daily to meditate. You are not going to be able to have a totally fulfilling and abundantly blessed life without the help of others, as we are all connected. Seek guidance, mainly in the form of assistance from the force of nature (God, Infinite Intelligence, The Universe etc.) which is greater or more wise and intelligent than you are today.
- Work a job with the intentions of finding your purpose: Take time to work. Yes, you are going to start off needing a job to pay the bills, but do not be content unless it is the love of your life and gives you the income and freedom that you dream of. If that is not the case, set your intention to have a plan to escape your job. Your time and freedom is too valuable to spend the better part of your life doing something that is not your calling or purpose.
- Exercise and diet with the intention of having excellent health and longevity: Take time daily to exercise. Excellent health and longevity is in your spiritual genes. The bible says that you were created in the image and likeness of God. Therefore, your spiritual body is as healthy as can be. Have you ever heard of God being sick, in the hospital or even dying? Of course not, so set your intentions on being healthy. That’s all you have to do. After you set your intention on excellent health, you will be guided to the exercise and diet that is best suited to help you succeed in your intentions.
- Invest with the intention of becoming financially free: Take time daily to look into investments. Having money can make your life less stressful and more enjoyable. Normally, a job alone is not going to suffice. Trading your time for money is going to take away from your freedom to enjoy more of the things you like to do. Look into investing in assets that work for you to produce passive income. Set up your portfolio to include business investments, real estate investments such as commercial, residential, rental property, stocks and bonds etc. These types of investments can give you the passive and residual income that works for you, so you can enjoy life to the fullest.
- Get a mentor or coach with the intention of reaching your full potential: Take time to get a mentor or coach. It is not a matter of if you can manifest a super successful, abundantly blessed and fulfilling life, it is the question will you do everything that is required? You are going to need assistance to help you get the best out of you. You are going to need someone with experience and have had success going down the road you are going. You have all of the potential you need. Now you just need someone to help you unleash it to its highest height which is unlimited.
- Overcome your fear with the intention of unleashing your faith: Take time to overcome your fear. If you are afraid to set high material, financial and physical intention, that means that you have inherited or been influenced by some bad beliefs that are working against you. Mediate and pray, ask God or the Universe to help you to overcome your fear and unleash your faith. You have been blessed with all of the faith you need, you just have to learn to trust God and realize that if you are experiencing fear when setting high intention that it is an indicator that you are out of alignment with spirit and truth. Your spiritual coach can help you fix that.
- Join a support group with the intention of networking and meeting like-minded people: Take time to join a support or mastermind group that has intentions to support you in becoming successful in your endeavors. Make sure that the group is based on a spiritual foundation and can help you grow spiritually and provide practical experience and knowledge to help you prosper in every part of your life. Also make sure the energy from the group inspires increased faith and causes you to think out of the box. Network so you can meet others who are like-minded and can assist you, and you can assist as well.
- Educate yourself with the intention of gaining key essential knowledge: Take time to educate yourself both literally and spiritually. Grade school and college education will not get you where you want to be in life. Study the mind, spirit and soul, and the relevance it has to your health, emotions, money and relationships. Read books, attend seminars, workshops or classes about these key areas. Ask people whom you have high regards for recommended books. Study enlightened masters such as Jesus and others. Study some wealthy people who have had phenomenal success. Seek a higher understanding of God, wealth, health, relationships, your purpose, life and the world.
If you are procrastinating about any of these intentions, stop wasting time so you can get your life in the flow of abundant blessings and fulfillment. Master your time and supercharge your life.