13 Unbelievable Spiritual Truths
Author: Greg Tharpe
Why are you here? What is your purpose? The truth is that you were born to discover your unique purpose, serve it to the world and experience a blessed and beautiful life. You are filled with all of the power of God to make it happen. But, for some reason it may not be happening. Why? It is because your resistance to the truth is the chief factor that is holding you back from reaching your full potential. It blocks or restricts the flow of your divine spirit from bringing you the optimum health, prosperity, relationship, peace, joy and happiness that it contains.
“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” [John 8:32 KJV]
When the truth is resisted, it dis-empowers you, which separates you from the abundance that is in God’s will for you to have. In other words, if your perspective in any area of life is not based on spirit and truth, it is going to detract from your power and cause physical, financial or emotional lack, limitation or stress.
Following are 13 Spiritual Truths that will remove the resistance and open your heart to allow God or Divine Spirit to take control of your mind to heal and bless you immensely, if you know them to be true:
- Potential – The power or energy that connects everyone to God, it is divine energy and everyone has it. Reaching your potential means removing all obstacles from your mind that restrict the flow of abundance in each part of your life. When you are afraid of your power, you remain content and do not step out on your trust in God. You want a more blessed and fulfilling life, but you are afraid to trust your faith because you do not understand your power.
- Health – In its true essence, health is energy and when you know that perfect health is your spiritual nature, your knowing activates healthy cells in your body. If your belief about health is based on the physical body or fear you are more vulnerable to sickness, these carnal beliefs restrict you energy flow in some parts of your body. When your divine energy is vibrating at a high frequency throughout your body, it is healthy. When your energy has been restricted by a health perspective that is not based on spirit and truth, it causes the body to become ill.
- Money – Money is energy. It is product, services ideas and the creativity that you can access directly from the source or God, along with the assistance to manifest it. Everyone has this capability within them. There is abundance waiting for all who tap into the universal gold mine of the mind. There is no lack or limit on your creativity, how many you can serve and how much money you can manifest. If you have a limit, it is because you do not know that your wealth is in you waiting to be unleashed. You can be a worker for money, or you can be a creator of money and allow money to work for you. You were born to create and when you know this, it will activate the God or wisdom in you to assist you in manifesting all of the money that your heart desires.
- Relationships – Relationships are formed when you meet souls that are resonating at or in the same vibrational frequency range. It is networking, bonding, growing and sharing together to assist one another in creating or manifesting their dreams. When two, or three or more people are in harmony, it raises their vibrations and the unity of their relationship and puts them at a higher level of consciousness. Individually, your weaknesses become stronger as part of a unit. Great things come from great relationships.
- Human Relations – Although the world labels and divides us, spiritually we are all One. We are soul siblings, created in the spiritual likeness and image of God. There is no hatred or separation by race, nationality or country. We are all spiritually connected together by love energy or God.
- Religion – Religions are the elementary or mostly temporal understanding of God and Life. You will not find God in a religion, church or synagogue. Spiritually, there is no religion; God is not Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Buddhist, Hindu or any other religion. God is love, unity, and abundance. Religions divide and separate, but love unifies. When you identify yourself as being religious, you are giving away your power and separated from the truth which makes you weak and vulnerable. There is only one Truth or God; however, there are different religious roads that can assist you getting there. Religion can be a trap to keep you from growing spiritual or a liberator to assist you.
- Politics – For the most part, politics are based on power, control, money and greed. It is created to govern the people or to keep them servants to the super wealthy perceived elite system. It is not built upon a spiritual foundation of equality, liberty, justice, empowerment and prosperity. Presidents and politicians run the system that keep people enslaved to the system pioneered by and for the super wealthy and perceived elite. Politics does not give power to the people, it diminishes it.
- Education – Education was created for the purpose of training and teaching people to work for the wealthy for a living. It is only designed to develop intellect and not wisdom (right brain/mind spirituality) which is your most powerful and life enriching source of education. It does not provide higher learning or spiritual education which is the key to life. It is not designed to help you elevate you to reach your highest potential or Christ consciousness mindset. It is only designed to develop the intellectual and not the intuitive capability of students.
- Work/Job – Jobs are what the savvy entrepreneurs create to get the assistance they need to manifest their business (product, service) for financial freedom. However, everyone has a gift in their spirit to share with the world for personal prosperity. When you discover how to find your purpose, you will never work another day in your life, because when you are doing what you love to do it’s not work or a job, it is love. Therefore, you do not buy into the job/work/retire mindset; you are more valuable and deserving than that. Work on improving your spirituality so eventually you do not have to work a job that limits your full potential.
- Marriage – Marriage is when two people become spiritual partners and unite as one. Both realize that they are spiritual beings and are resonating in harmony, they both love God and growing together in spiritual understanding. They unify together and become soul mates for the purpose of increasing their energy, developing their gifts and assisting one another in creating and manifesting their common dream of helping the world become better place.
- Healing – You possess a healing center within you with different departments to heal all parts of your body that may be experiencing low energy flow causing illness and dis-ease. When you learn to remove the resistance caused by fear based beliefs and negative energy, you will allow the healing energy to rejuvenate or heal the cells in that part of the body.
- Patriotism – The country that you live in may want you to believe that you are not patriotic if you do not participate in hating another country that is not considered friends with your country. However, God loves everyone regardless of country or race, God may not love their sins or actions, but God does not discriminate by race or country. Therefore, it is more empowering to say or pray God bless the World, than God bless a particular country. Be devoted to God or spirit and truth rather than to country, it liberates the heart and soul.
- Prayer – Prayer or asking God for what you want is only one part of the equation of getting your request answered. Sometimes only asking may be all that is required, but often there are other pieces to the puzzle. For instance, you have to have faith so you can clear the pathway to connect or give your prayer to God. You have to be focused in a meditative state of grace so you hear Gods wisdom telling you what to do. Then, you have to take the required action to manifest the prayer results.
Do not take my word for the truth. Ask God or the Universe for validation. Keep an open mind and do not think about the answer. Meditate throughout the day and eventually you will hear and know the truth and “the truth shall set you free.”
Author Greg Tharpe offers multiple avenues to achieve Spiritual Enlightenment and Life Wisdom including Online Seminars, Personalized Coaching, Live Events and Keynote Speaking.
|Discover the Secret to “Creating Heaven in Your Life” Starting Today – Read “The Godsend” by Greg Tharpe|